Saturday, October 15, 2005

Pictures!

Here are some pictures from my residencia.

La residencia! Beautiful building. We're on the top floor and we have the roof also. Its at the corner of Ravingnani y Paraguay.

The view from the balcony of my building. Our neighborhood has beautiful tree-lined and cobble-stoned streets. And huge buses that spew tons of pollution.

The living room! I spend the majority of my time here because this is the only place with wireless. This is just one half. The other half is pretty much the mirror image so its really big and comfy.

My teensy room. It pretty much just has room for a bed, a desk and a dresser (not shown). Without the desk and dresser, there's about 4 feet around the bed. There's a window but it just looks out onto the patio so not much light either. At least its all mine!

No comments: